Radar Ski's App for iPHONE

Skoot1123

• Baller
Does anyone else have a frozen RadarSki's app? If so, how did you get it fixed, if there is anything to fix it with? I like the app for the ski journal capability. So far there aren't (that I know of) any other apps for the iPHONE that you can use for a ski journal. Any suggestions? Thanks!

• Baller
@MattP - awesome! Thanks! My basics would be Location, wind, air temp, water temp, ski, boot position and fin settings, along with any notes/comments. What would also be nice is to be able to view them in a list format. Something that would be sortable. Forgot the most important - speed, buoys, line length. I'm sure that will keep you busy.......Thanks for asking my input!

• Baller_
I've used the Radar app on and off for a long while now. Mostly off cause it has not worked much. Deleted it reloaded it and updated it many times. Works for a while then freezes. To bad really cause I liked the symplicity of the journal.

• Baller_
@MattP being able to sort by location, date, top score, maybe others. Have as little writing as possible. The more that can be logged with one finger and no typing the better (excluding notes). Use tap buttons/tabs for wind direction NSEW, lake feel "slow fast" and so on. Wind speed, water/air temp on slider bars 0mph to 30mph - 32 degrees to 110 degrees. Also skiers physical condition on a slider for heath from feel great to shouldn't be skiing today. Mental state from "mentally all in" to "mentally way off". The sliders for any subjective items could be percentage based. So for mental if I felt so so I'd set the slider at 50% for that day. Fin and boot setting button for "no change" that just adds it to that set. BTW to pay $99 cents would be a steal and I would most certainly pay more.

• Baller

@wish thanks Duley noted

@scotchipman it will. I am in the process of converting BallOfScores over to droid, then the ballofspray app I will try to release both iPhone and droid at the same time. All in the future, always planning ahead an working on new things.