Ski-Tek Anyone?

Garn

• Baller

I was looking at the ski sites on Google Earth and saw SkiTek - Chris Rossi's old place. Now that Rossi is no longer there, I was just wondering whatever happened to that place. Has anybody taken if over? Anybody ski there now?

Garn

• Baller

I took it over last year. We have two slalom courses, one North/South, one East/West. The lakes are incredibly protected, so they stay calm no matter what the wind is doing. Right now, I have a really good 2012 MasterCraft Prostar 197 and will hopefully be getting a new ProStar relatively soon.

Please check out our website for pics and video. www.theboardingschool.com

Thanks,

Travis Moye

Drago, I think you have us confused. We are the only house on the property, and in front of us is a veterinarian and a plumbing supply.

• Baller

@garn I grew up doing competitive 3 event skiing, and spent most of that time working along side several of the best coaches in the world. So, I do all of the coaching if anyone comes out, but all of my guys appreciate skiing, occasionally turn and burn themselves, and can drive it. So, although we are primarily a wakeboard school, we welcome skiers as well.

I have a dream that one day water skiers, wakeboarders, and wakeskaters can all stand on the same dock and think that what each other is doing is cool. I know it may be far fetched, but I'm still holding out hope, and trying to establish a place to do just that.