Razor 3 Ski Review - just getting started

Horton

• Administrators

Same story as ever. First two rides were nothing exciting. A small fine tweak and all is well. Sunday I ran a few 35s that were brainless and made me want to explore 38. So far I can say it makes space and is pretty easy to ride. It is a little squirrely outside the course but that is just a matter of getting used to it. 5b0eb565eb079e2931fa4f7a884017.jpg

165006bdd0fbeaa7b063b56a8a6930.jpg

• Administrators
@RazorRoss3 Generally I do not do this but this ski is for sale as soon as I know enough to write the review. It can be yours...

• Administrators

@skibug you are just not man enough to wear the buoy hunting vest.

I almost ran 38 in the R3 today. Not bad considering that I have not skied much in a month and it is only my 6 ride on the ski

• Administrators
I am not skiing much right now. My first few rides on the ski were really good. Now that I am rusty I am struggling. I am not sure of that is the ski or me.

• Administrators
I took 2 sets on the R3 this weekend. I am not sure about my set up but the way the ski is set up if I pound my front foot going into off side the arc is pretty good. I seem to remember the R2 was more neutral. If I get to ski next weekend I might move the bindings forward by 1/8th.