The Billabong “Buoy Hunting Vest” from www.perfski.com

Horton

• Administrators

So I am talking to Bill at www.perfski.com a few weeks ago and he says skiers overlook the Billabong vest. So one thing leads to another and now I have a “Buoy Hunting Vest”.

This thing is very comfortable. I seems thicker than some of the other vests on the market. It is totally flexible but offers a little more padding and flotation than the super thin vests from other manufacturers. I like it a lot. If you are looking for something a little different than what everyone else is wearing take a look at the Billabong.

725e70e7384bab8fe07041291f6524.jpg

• Baller

The vest looks cool and I would probably like it. Thing is I see Eagle sponsoring a lot of events including junior developement, regionals, pro events, and pro skiers. I don't know if Billabong knows we exist as a sport and don't see any dollars flowing back to us from them. Comfort and quality being equal I will pick Eagle for those reasons.

Of course I have Billabong shorts and really like them. I know Eagle sells them as well so maybe my I am totally off course here... Not the first time.

• Administrators

@MrJones The good folks at Performance (a premier sponsor of this website) sent me the vest to show to you guys. They want Billabong to pay more attention to skiing.

If nothing else I would say support BallOfSpray by getting your next vest from one of the shops that advertises here.

• Baller
@OldGuysRule I noticed your lake is Brewski. I have been known as Brewski* most of my adult and adolescent life.The Brewski* vest is my art work on a custom design blue camo. It was around 250+ delivery. I would not do it again but I do love how it turned out but @ 250+? Nah....