Now this is a workout

Horton

• Baller_
Ok that is beyond impressive. What did the pre-trip check list look like. Hmmm? I've got my toiletry bag, makeup, 5 pairs of shorts, a bunch of Ts, bathing suits, underwear, shoes, sandals, and oh ya my Olympic weight bar and 2 50lb plates.

• Baller
Took the plunge and I'm working with Jenny this winter. Started getting my butt kicked last week. Awesome workouts and great technique coaching! I look forward to seeing how it helps my skiing next spring -- I am convinced it will be meaningful to strength, balance and flexibility.

• Baller
@colo_skier -- online. Jenny designs workouts, you do them and then communicate back and forth. I didn't ever think I'd do something like this as I have been working out for 35 years on my own. I'm really impressed and feel like I've gotten results already just two weeks into it. Very cost effective compared to hiring a local trainer.

• Baller
@Wish -- Jenny creates the workouts in a google shared document with one week of workouts published at a time. She includes links to videos for exercises you may not know well. I update the document with my weights and comments after each workout and she comments then as well. She asks for video of certain exercises so I just shoot it with my iPhone and send it and then she tells me what to work on technically. I'd say it works really, really well. She really cares that you get the benefits you are looking for and that you do everything well. And it is motivational knowing that she is expecting something from you every workout.

• Baller
Jenny is a stud. I've worked out religiously since highschool and I'm 39 now. I have been using Jenny now for 2+ years and I have somehow been sore for 104 weeks. She constantly varies intensity and movement and keeps your body guessing week after week. I could go on and on but the net result is that I am a better athlete because of her perscription and I wish I would have found this recipe years ago

• Baller
@Wish -- it's the back to back 38s that I'm shooting for now! Most consecutive 35s in a set for me is 18. Ran 28, 32, then eighteen 35s. Could probably do more, but I have to consider my poor driver! @MS -- maybe. @thager -- the lobotomy isn't that bad . . . I don't remember a thing about it.

• Baller

As I said in another thread...he ain't right. Yes dropping at each end but if you want to go spin it to win it...don't play with @razorskier1 either. Crazy endurance and now training with Jenny...gonna be silly. I've seen 100 passes in the course per consecutive days.

Don't get me started on silly, really heavy, multiple-set gym stories.