Can't Log in or post? Please clear your browser cache and delete your cookies. If that does not fix your issue then send me an email. Horton @ BallOfSpray. Please include screen shots

OK, ski clubs

Jeff_70

Any fellow Okies on here that belong to the state ski club. I plan on joining and skiing some of the novice events. Sounds like a blast, with age divisions and levels I might stand a chance. Any how, would be great to know some folks who are active skiers around me so I have somewhere to turn too about equipment. I have not happened on a local retail store that knows anymore than I do. Cheers!

Jeff, there is the Oklahoma water ski federation. Here is a link to their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/131750308501/

Where in Oklahoma are you located? In Tulsa, there is a slalom lake at 126th and Mingo and one at 76th Street North between Memorial and Mingo in Owasso. Neither is super fancy but they are lakes and have buoys and docks. I'm not sure what they offer in OKC but there are lakes in that area as well. Good luck!

Jeff_70...I believe I can help. I am the Chairman of the Oklahoma Waterski Federation. Glad gt2003 pointed you towards our FB page!! (thanks @gt2003!!)-and thanks @dbutcher for offering the website info. We have just posted our 2016 Tournament schedule on the site, so feel free to contact me via FB or through the www.owsf.org website.

You are also in luck being that the Federation has started a reimbursement plan so that your first year membership to OWSF, your first tournament entry fee and first year USAWS membership will cost you absolutely nothing!

I ski at RiverBend ski club here in Oklahoma City. We do have a club boat-and could likely set you up with all the right equipment to get you addicted to chasing buoy's. If you happen to be looking for a 40hr 2015 (Promo) Ski Nautique open bow, I happen to be actively trying to sell mine! I also know of a few other boats in the area that may be for sale too.

Look forward to meeting you soon-and feel absolutely free to PM me on here or email me @ waterski1_2@yahoo.com

Mike

@promoboatingskier, I have found my boat, 2006 malibu response LXi. I used to work with Randy S, at tinker, before he retired. I have already been in touch with him. I can not wait to go ski. I will pm you here or via the federation website...

Archived