Can't Log in or post? Please clear your browser cache and delete your cookies. If that does not fix your issue then send me an email. Horton @ BallOfSpray. Please include screen shots

Winter Torture today boat sitting

rodltg2

• Administrators

@rodltg2 i have been talking about that for months. If I could find a college girl that would trade a few ski rides for watching the baby that would be so awesome. One that could drive the boat is way too much to ask for. One that I can trust with Buford while I do stuff at the lake house would be a darn miracle.

If anyone reads this that thinks it is a good idea: 90 minutes north of LA, weekdays only and must actually like children.

California Ski Ranch ★ Denali ★ DryRobe ★ Goode ★ KD Skis★ 

MasterCraft ★ MasterLine ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex★ S Lines ★ Stokes

• Baller

The weekend my boat came out, for the winter, I was alone at the cottage, my best friend lives and works 40 minutes away in his own engineering business.

Me: Pretty skiable now, what does your day look like?

no answer

Me: Boat still in and it's glass, just sayin'

Scott: You are killling me!! I have got to get a life. I will send you an email.

Me: Ski season officially over.

• Administrators
@thager you're gonna come out here and wax my boat? Actually we really need a housekeeper cuz I never get around to cleaning toilets at the lake house it drives the wife crazy.

California Ski Ranch ★ Denali ★ DryRobe ★ Goode ★ KD Skis★ 

MasterCraft ★ MasterLine ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex★ S Lines ★ Stokes