Need more ski partners in Graham WA area!

Ausbun324

• Members
I dream of the day I can ski at their facility. I got a lot to learn before that. I am only in my second season of skiing ever. Never skied in my life until last spring. Was just hoping to find some more local people to enjoy the sport with.

• Baller
I'm working out of Oly a few days a week and doing the hotel thing in the evenings. You might be able to convince me to come out to Graham. Lets see, sit in the crummy hotel by myself OR head out to the lake in someone else's boat... It would have to be a weekday evening. I'm currently injured and won't be skiing for a bit, but could drive and have helped coach many people in their first few seasons. I also have a few days in Enumclaw coming up in the next month or so. PM me and I will get you my contact info.

• Baller_
@Ausbun324 - you're on the right ski, and you live in the right area, you should definitely come ski our Broho event June 4/5, just enter as a Grassroots skier, you'll get 3 sets with coaching, plus dinner Saturday for $40. Last season we had David Miller, the best of the Canadian skiers coaching from the boat, well worth the $$$, put it on your calendar

• Members
Thanks ballers. I guess there is an affordable way for me to experience Broho. I will be getting on it. Bcm sorry this week did not work out but I will contact you so the next time you are in town you can be on the water.