Alloy Vapor, Window fell out, ski cracked

gt2003

• Baller

Skiing my final lesson this weekend with @TFIN and the window on my 2014 Alloy Vapor fell out. I still had the ski on, couldn't see the window so I finished the set. I went to put my ski tog on this morning and noticed a decent sized crack in the ski aidyqirngewh.jpg I bought the ski from Bennetts and have taken absolute impeccable care of it. I emailed a pic of the ski to Joey and he has forwarded to Radar. Could the window be a structural component and the crack be caused due to it falling out? I have no doubt Bennett's and Radar will take care of me. Just looking for thoughts/input.

• Baller

@jimski , ski was perfect that morning and I hit absolutely nothing, not even a ball.

@gregy , I've had it less than a year. Joey @ Bennets sold it to me mid-year last year. As mentioned, he has already contacted Radar so I should hear something soon. Very strange.

• Administrators
Radar makes a quality product and stands behind it. Not sure what happened with this one ski but would bet a case of scotch that @gt2003 will be taken care of.

• Baller
Just got the email, shipping ski directly to Radar for replacement. Thank you Radar, Thank you Bennett's and all others involved in any way. I honestly expected nothing less but wanted to give all involved a shout out for their great customer service. You all have earned my business for a long time to come. Thanks again folks!

• Baller
NEW Vapor Alloy on the way! Thanks Radar, THANKS @eddie_roberts_jr , and THANKS Kerley for keeping me in the loop. A shout out also to Joey and Trent for assisting in the process and to @skihard for shipping me his backup ski for use until the new one arrives. This whole experience speaks to the character of Ballers everywhere. Thanks folks!

• Baller

Chomping at the bit. New ski comes in Tuesday. Planning to ski one set on Rod's Lithium Vapor (2015) followed by a set on my 2016 Alloy Vapor. Will be interesting to see if I perceive a difference at my newbie level! The kicker is my gf FINALLY gets to take a couple of sets on her 2015 Graphite Senate. Going to be a GREAT weekend on the water!