Zero Off Questions and an update cable in Canada?

skihart

• Baller

Anyone in Canada have a ZO cable they would be willing to loan out so I can do an upgrade from Q? I will pay for the shipping of course.

Do the newer versions offer a better practice screen by any chance? The recreational screen is terrible compared to the PP one in my old boat. I like to drop the speed while working on new line lengths but hate the fact that you have to go to tournament mode to change letters every time. Also in Rev Q practice, it doesn't show you the numbers 1,2 or 3, just the letter? That's dumb, I never know if I am on B2 or B3.

My version always seems to default to B3. Is there anyway to change that to B2?

Thanks

• Baller_
@skihart, Rev R will also only show you the letter in practice mode. I don't know about the default. I suspect the only difference between Q and R is the "+" setting.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
Yes, to the best of my knowledge @MISkier is correct. No changes except the addition +. Screens stay the same. If you're a changer of settings within your set and want to ski in rec mode, it's just problematic. I've never seen a ZO default to B3. Always B2

• Baller

@LeonL I agree I have never seen another ZO default to B3 either but strangely this one does.

I also noticed that when I set myself up as a skier in the system at a certain setting, it doesn't automatically go to that setting when I select myself as the current skier. Is this normal? Shouldn't it remember my setting if I pick myself as the current skier?