ZO Single Puck Upgrade on 2012 SN 200 w/ LINC 2.0

mlange

• Baller

Looking to update to single puck. Few questions:

Am I going to need to drill a hole through the deck for the new puck? Looks like the connector on the backside of the puck may require that.

What are people using to plug the hole left by the old second puck?

Will LINC 2.0 need upgrading as well when I flash the ZO head unit?

Thx,

Mike

• Baller

Already got the cable and software from upgrading to R on my old RTXi in the past so no worries there.

Terrified to take a jigsaw to my gelcoat. Just need to grow a pair before I do it.

A little confused on your comment re: LINC 2.0. I've got both LINC and a separate head unit. So when I flash it both LINC and the separate head unit will receive the update?

• Baller
We used a tapered drill bit for enlarging the new hole and for the other side just leave the existing rubber grommet in place after pulling out the old puck wire. You can put a tiny bit of silicone in the grommet hole if you think its necessary.

• Baller_

Jig saw ??? That's funny. Harbor freight 1" spade boring bit.

Rev S download pretty common nowadays seems the whole world has a e'control communication cable . One thing to go investigate is to look under dash at the zo unit and make sure it is still mounted properly and has not come unglued.

In the 2012 200 I upgraded to a new ZO head (bad display) and the new single puck for version S.

The boat has both the LINC 2 screen and ZO head. Some features are controlled via the LINC 2 screen and some are via the ZO Head. Examples: Course Mapping; ZO head. Speed; Both, but only updates on the ZO Head. Pull type; LINC 2 Screen. Enjoy the madness!!

When trying to adjust speed via the LINC 2 screen, it will beep and flash, but the speed only changes on the ZO head not the LINC 2 screen. Be sure you look at the ZO head every time before going into the course, or you're going to have an angry skier at the other end of the lake.