BallOfSpray is proud to announce that NorCal MasterCraft has signed on as the title sponsor of the NorCal MasterCraft BallOfSpray Cash Prize. The event will be held September 22 - 23 at Bell Acqua Lake 3 in Rio Linda California.
Pro and amateur skiers alike will compete for $6,000 in prize money. The event is comprised of 2 rounds of prelims and a final. Every competitor will ski 3 times and every competitor has an opportunity to take home prize money. The top 16 skiers at each event will compete for $3,000 in a head-to-head final and the remaining skiers will compete for an additional $3,000 in a handicap final.
General Notes and Rules
- To be eligible for the handicap round, a skier must have scores from 3 or more different USAWS tournaments in the previous 12 months
- Handicaps will be calculated from each skier's USAWS 12 month 3 score average
- BallOfSpray reserves the right to tweak individual handicaps and entry qualifications as needed
- Non USAWS skiers who can provide documentation of scores from other federations will be admitted at the discretion of the event organizer
All scores will be entered into the Cash Prize Score Book without regard to boat speed. The values for 34 MPH scores will be used for 36 mph and 32 mph skiers.
- Example: 4 @38 off = 100 buoys at 34mph and at 36 mph and at 32 mph
Seeding for the Head to Head will be as follows
- Skiers with the 8 highest scores from prelims will take seeds 1 through 8
- Skiers with the highest combined scores from rounds 1 and 2 (but not one of the 8 highest scores) will take seeds 9 through 16
All rules are subject to change
Entries are non-refundable unless the event fills. Entry fees will only be refunded when a skier from the waiting list replaces a canceled entry.
The entry fee is $200