So Cal Pro Coach Weekend??

Horton

• Administrators

I am talking about meeting some friends in Florida in the Spring. We are talking about seeing if we can book some time with Rini.

The other option is to try to bring Rini to Bako. We would need 10 total skiers for 3 days. We estimate the cost for the coaching would be about the same as if you were buying the rides in Florida.

Cost Per ride at Matt’s lake us $55 per set. Cost for the each of us to cover Matt’s travel, expense and day rate is $1000. I figure the total would be between $3500 and $4000 not counting gas. Devide that by 25 rides per day and you get about $55 per set.

I AM NOT going to be in charge of organizing this. But if anyone wants to do this I am very happy to help.

Horton

http://www.mattrini.com/

• Baller

John,

Thanks for volunteering to organize a trip to Florida! Matt in in the cooler North, Chet is farther South towards Miami. Boynton Beach is 200 miles south of Orlando. $60.00 per set.  Jet Blue goes to Ft. Lauderdale and Southwest to West Palm Beach.

• Baller
Chet is a great coach and a heck of a nice guy, same goes for Wim Decree. Trying to include a 3 day side trip to Chet's in January's business trip to Atlanta.  Probably go to Bennett's with my daughter in April, we had a great time last year.  Would also go back to Chet's in the spring if we can get John to plan a group trip!

• Administrators
I want to go see Matt in the spring and I am NOT in charge. All the ski test guys know what an A-Hole I am when I am in charge and we do not want that ever again.