Tried an A1 today

Cam

• Baller

Had my 1st set on an A1 today and I am hooked it does everything my 05 Monza does but faster and easier.

I am 180lbs and ski on a 68" monza into -32 @ 34mph but my test ski was a 66.25" owned by a 36mph -38 skier and it felt good, I am just wondering if I should go for the 67.5" for my standard and speed as I can't demo any other skis than friend's skis.

Thanks

Cam

• Baller

Hi Cam

on a 2005 monza myself, you are just re-enforcing what I have heard elsewhere about the A1, sounds like I am going to be spending money again. Easier choice for me at 160lbs I am on a 67' monza so apparently the 66.25 A1 is right for me at 55 kmh

cheers

Ali

• Baller

Thanks Ali,

Can't seem to get any advice anywhere, looks like I am either going to have to loose some weight or stick with my monza until the summer and hope I meet someone with a ski I can demo.

Cam

• Administrators

Cam,

It is a tough call but I think the 67.5 would be great for 34mph. If you buy from Tadd at H2Oz you can to the try before you buy program.

• Baller

Thanks John,

I am on a 68 Monza so I don't think the 67.5 will hurt me.

HO have a policy now that they won't allow US dealers to sell to Europe and there is only one outlet in Scotland who can't get demos, but I will support the local dealer anyway.

Cam