OMG - Gallagher is coming!!

jdarwin

• Baller

Hide the children and cats - the Cottonwood Fall Classic insanity just got ramped up a notch w/ Horton's entry.  It will be a BOS reunion w/ 'dawg, Horton, Smart, MS, SHill, Scoke, sjones, bmiller, teammalibu, among others.  Taking bets on what ski Horton will be riding.  We'll post plenty of pics for everyone's amusement.  Or better yet, sign up and attend what will certainly be an entertaining event!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

Make sure you bring your own T-handle wrench. That way you and MS can both adjust your fins in between rounds while all the Goode skiers heckle you.

might need more time depending which ski you are riding on the flavor of the month elite/hocoefficientxyz/strada/strada55/z7st/z7niner.

JD,

I would raise your entry fees for that one.

With a HUGE Celeb like Horton there, you are bound to have a waiting list a mile long.

Plus, you will need to hire extra security for all the paparrazi that will be on site, not to mention making sure Horton has his own personal hair stylist there to fix his 'fro after his ski set!

TS

• Baller
U and sexy just don't go together in the same sentence, u better bring ur a game or JD's gonna lay the smack on u just like he did MS this weekend! Sorry to throw u under the bus ms, but ur ski w no name ain't gettin 'er done

• Baller
As of tonight, we have registered skiers from California, Minnesota, Washington, Louisiana, Texas and Georgia with Ohio, Oklahoma and Florida on the way.  Once they found out Horton would be in the house, all hell has broken loose!

• Administrators

I am flying to DFW and driving across the border into LA. Is there an Homeland Security Checkpoint between the USA and Lousiana? 

DFW to Sheveport costs more than LAX to DFW?!?!?

DFW to Richmond (RIC) is around $240 right now without shopping too much. I can pick anyone up at the airport and have space in the house for a few. How about first three from this site are invited... Guess I should start a new thread. Does OB post on here? I think he's sold on our site.

• Administrators

Miller,

When you see me ski you will not want me to sign anything but a medical release. I  understand the difference between famous and infamous.

My father is famous. I am infamous and more so than I deserve.

On the other hand, I do have very sexy hair.

• Baller
I'm going to protect my MS all weekend /vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-cool.gif ....at least he doesn't have boots with liners, so Horton can't switch them/vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-tongue-out.gif