BallOfSpray Eagle Vests - Time to Order!

Horton

• Administrators

OK I know that I have been talking about his forever. We settled on simple design that Chuck at Eagle thinks will print well. I need a dozen orders (or more).

Show your Baller Pride!

Order http://ow.ly/3z7Cv

• Administrators

Looks like the server that has the Vest Order on it is under maintaince.

If you have an issue ordering a vest. Wait 15 minutes and try it again.

Sorry.

• Baller

John,

Just tried to order on your link and got my name and address entered then this..... BTW, I'd order another one for Bubbles if they said BOS rather than Baller, you understand!

• Your session has expired. Please log in again.

There is no form with this name or may be the form is unpublished, Please check the form and the url and the form management

• Administrators

Vests from the first run are still available.

If you had the option to leave the "Baller" off the back.... would that get you to order?

• Administrators

Yep Bad communications on my part.

I thought that the vest would sell out faster – I did not anticipate the delay – totally my fault. I needed  to get the min number of orders to do the custom order.

You paid me and I left all the funds in my PayPal account so if I needed to give a refund I could send it right back to your Credit Card. I am treating your funds as if they were in escrow in my PayPal. This is the hard part of a small group buy.

The good news is I think I secured the last of the orders I need today.  I need to double check this weekend and place the order to Eagle.

Again I apologize for the delay.  

Drop me a line direct if you have other questions

Horton@BallOfSpray.com

• Baller

John - I wouldn't write off ever doing this again due to low interest.. Think about the time of year it was right after christmas, noone has any money, maybe people got new vests for christmas (me) and so on, I bet this would have been a huge hit back in the late summer and I wouldn't want the community to miss out on another chance for something cool like this just because this one was a little hassle.

Unless that is that there is some more behind the scenes trouble that we don't know about.