pre Moomba Qualifier

Jody_Seal

• Baller_

Well I would put up a couple of pictures of the Mulwalla Moomba qualifier being held this weekend here in Australia but I guessi am not Geek enough to figure out how to do it.

Any way really no big scores to talk about as the wind was up and blowing kinda hard straight down the lake. Top slalom scores Javier Julio 1 at 39 and Wing somthing at 39. their are a lot of juniors here the tournament is packed with these great young skiers. Judged tricks yesterday and drove under 17 girls slalom and drove tricks. Today we jump and second round of slalom. Moomba starts on Wed with the juniors. I will submit updates as I can.

Cheers! Jody

• Baller

Jody had to put up with me writing tricks for him, for a few skiers, until we both decided Jody belongs in the boat, not in a trick tower and I cant scribe! http://www.ballofspray.com/vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-tongue-out.gif ... so I got stuck judging tricks instead.. http://www.ballofspray.com/vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-yell.gif   http://www.ballofspray.com/vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-wink.gif

better scores today with joel wing and javier both on 3 at 39, defending moomba champ cap humphrey into 38 off also. 

jody doing what he does best... the boats look AWESOME this year!

jody%20200.jpg

joel wing, 1 ball at 39

joel%20bos.jpg

and a good ol ball of spray

BOS.jpg

the big show kicks off wednesday!

• Baller_

Thanks for the help Toby, Better you than me! Down side is now they know and you have been anointed!! LOL!!! The tournament was fun and their were lots of PB's and a few Ausie national records set behind The 200's in all three events. Thanks to  Nautique Victoria for providing the tow boats before the Moomba and big thanks to Steve and Wayne for supplying such a great re-born ski site to our sport. The old Mulwalla tournament site is now a world class set of lakes after the work that has gone into it. I am sure their will be many a great performance in all three events in the years to come.

Currently having lunch and preping and servicing the boats to go in the Yarra river tomorrow morning.

The Show must go on!!

Cheers! Jody 

• Baller_

The Moomba kicks off tomorrow withe the juniors. We put the boats are in the water and all is ready to go. US Juniors skiers Poochie, and Jenna Morgan, Makla Haw, and Erica Lang in the City. Not sure about any US junior men as of now. Will give an up date tomorrow and hopfully some scores.