2010 strada vs 2011 strada

WIskier

Just graphic change, however this for me is the easiest off the dock user friendly ski feels like a old pair of sneakers!! I had a lot of fun last summer on this ski then got the fin out of sink not knowing it, after some new settings it felt just loke I remembered! I have the 1st generation and 2nd love both of them 1st generation is a little stiffer 2nd softer, I'm only a 34mph guy PB last year sloppy 5@35.. This will be my fourth season skiing the course hoping to round all 6 bouys at 35off this year!!

• Administrators

Like I created badges for the "Original Ballers", I need a badge for guys like Eddie.

Maybe "The actual guy that builds the skis" or "The one guy who really knows"

If I am wrong, sorry, I just compared 2010 to 2011 product brochures. Maybe I just misunderstood what I was looking at. Horton what do you mean by saying you need to give a badge for guys like eddie. I have looked into the strada because I plan on purchasing one. If I can get a 2010 for a good deal and it's the same as the 2011, why spend more money for different colors, when I like the look of the 2010 better.

• Administrators

I was cramming eggs in my face when i wrote that so maybe it was not clear. As for the badge, I was thinking about how twitter has "verified accounts" for famous people. Anyone could claim to be Eddie Roberts but that is the real Uncle Eddie (aka Pappa Smurf). He is old, grumpy and the real deal.

It was not a slam on you in anyway. I am not shocked that the brochures are not identical. That kind of thing happens. I am sure that someone at Radar is looking at it now and scratching their head.

I see that you are new to the site. Welcome. Hopefully you will find some good info and make some friends.

Eddie I just got off the phone with radar, it's not the same mold. For 2010 it had a 4 stage rocker and a 3 stage bevel. 2011 has a continuous rocker with a large flat spot under the feet, 5 stage bevel and they added surface area to the tail. I said 3 stage because there is a "flowing" rocker line in front and behind of the flat spot under the feet. They're not calling it a three stage rocker, they're are calling it a fluid rocker.

• Administrators

Eddie is the guy. He does not own Radar but he works for ( & drinks beer with) Herb. Herb owns the Radar.

Sort of a funny mix up. Don't worry about it. It is the same ski. What you care about is -how it skis and it rips.

• Administrators

@Travnews No ...

I look like an ass all the time. Don't worry about. You are now a Baller. I expect you to hang out here more. There is no way you an spread as much bad info as some of the most famous "Original Ballers" (Brent, Scot, MS and Eric).

Scot is wondering how he got on this list.... Did something last week ...

• Baller

This is old but good!

Dear Friend,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife was cheating on me. The usual signs: the phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them.."

I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. Around midnight, I decided to hide next to the garage behind my boat so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls".

When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind the boat, where I stored my new slalom ski that I noticed a hairline crack in the ski where the top meets the side of the ski just under the front binding.

Is this something I can fix myself or will I need to send it back to factory for repair?

Signed,

Concerned WaterSkier

• Baller
Travnews, Just talked with the young man you had been talking to and he read, just as you did, some slightly confusing text differences between the 2011 and 2010 Strada brochure copy. I can see where one could come to a conclusion that there was a difference between the two but he now knows they are the same - only different! Just the graphics have changed. Thanks for pointing this out.