Marine Products is now the official ProShop of BallOfSpray

Horton

• Administrators

I am very excited to announce that Marine Products is the now official ProShop of BallOfSpray. If you enjoy the site and need some gear please use the link below.

Marine Products - Slalom Skishttp://www.avantlink.com/tpv/10685/0/33143/43611/-/cl/image.png

Marine Products - Slalom Bindingshttp://www.avantlink.com/tpv/10685/0/33143/43611/-/cl/image.png

Marine Products - Ropes and Handles

http://www.avantlink.com/tpv/10685/0/33143/43611/-/cl/image.png

When you purchase from any of the Marine Products links or banners, you are supporting BallOfSpray.

The details are still unfolding...

• Administrators

and yes I know there is a Tube Banner on the right.... laugh all you want, tubers are better than trick skiers.

(no really - I will replace that as tube banner soon as I can)

• Administrators
SkiBug - I am personlly a dealer for D3 and O'Brien. Not sure if I am ever going to advertise / sell online but if you need something let me know.

• Administrators

• Baller
I am a local and have worked with Marine Products many times on everything from skis, ropes, gloves, clothes and binding parts. In the last couple of years, they have really worked on having great customer service and increasing their industry knowledge. I usually work with Jeremy. He may not be a tournament skier but he certainly does his research and knows his stuff. A good example is I talked to him last year about the Radars, specifically the Strada 55. He knew all about it, what it was made of and knew how the new 2011 Senate C was to based on the Strada55. He also knew about the difference in the core's between the two skis. How many non tournament skiers would know that kind of stuff?

• Administrators

I am considering my own hot line.... (very bad idea)

Just to be clear, if you really need help call, MP. If you can click through from BOS and order online, you are helping to keep this site alive.

Phone orders to are great but do not help keep the lights on at the BallOfSpray Intergalactic Digital Media Headquarters.

• Baller
I ordered some Radar products from them 3 weeks ago. Trevor called my house to let me know that Radar was back ordered on one of the products. He gave me the option to wait for it or cancel the order. My customer service experience was a good one. It was before they were the official proshop of BOS. I did learn about them from one of the Ballers here who posted a link to there site.

It is an affiliate link, it lets MP know where you came from when you click the link from here and then horton gets a percentage of your purchase. Or maybe he has some other deal worked out with them, but you def need to click through from here.

• Administrators

No that is it. If you click on their link here and buy something, I get credit. I am just trying to keep the lights on so if it is all the same please click here and buy there.

Clearly they do not carry everything but for HO ,Radar and O'Neill they have it covered. They also have carry a lot of basic boat parts - props and such