Pleasant Oak Memberships

Not_The_Pug

• Baller

Pleasant Oak Ski club has memberships available for individuals looking to ski at a private lake just north of Sacramento CA. This is a not a hard core tournament ski lake, a lot of the club members don't ski tournaments, just enjoy a good day at the lake with good conditions.

Memberships are a boat/membership rotation. No restrictions on the number of family members/guests. Cost is $1800 per year.

If interested, please contact Ron Phelps at (916) 825-3220.

If you have questions about the lake, I would be happy to answer anything I can.

Kevin

• Baller

$1800 for a family membership that includes a boat sounds like a good deal. I was a member at Stillwater Ranch from '01 to '04 and was paying at least $2000 annually for a family membership and had to use my own boat.

Agree with Jim; I skied there quote a few times and it ski's great and the members are a lot of fun to hang out with.

• Baller
Hello Kevin! I live in Folsom and may be interested in buying a membership at Pleasant Oak. Can you provide the address for the lake location so I can look it up on Google Maps? I think I've skied a tournament out there a few years ago. Currently, I ski at Sunset Ski Ranch but that was just for me and now my young kids are getting into it so this may be a better fit for us. Thanks in advance. -Brian

• Baller
@murrski you can easily find it on google earth if you type in E. Catlett Rd, Pleasant Grove CA in the search field. Don't bother driving by to take a quick peak as I did! He owns 600 acres out there and you cant see anything until you are deep onto the property.If you know where Liquid Zone and Redwood Shores is, Pleasant Oaks is just around the corner. Sunset Ranch is awesome place, my company did alot of work for the them on their home. Not quite the ideal family scene I agree. Cant wait for the weather to warm back up and take my first set out there.

• Baller
Thanks rodtg2! Of the three lakes just north of the Pleasant Oak lake off of Catlett -- is the middle one Liquid Zone and just east of that one is Redwood shores? Just curious! When the weather clears I'll contact Ron to setup a site visit. Thanks again for the info.

• Baller

murrski

Rodltg2 is correct that the lake is on E. Catlett Rd. If looking at Google maps, Liquid Zone and Redwood shores run east/west and Pleasant Oak is North/South. Hopefully the weather clears up and you can get out there and look at the site.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Kevin