First Set On The Nano One

Klundell

Finally got to take my first set on the Nano One. Took it straight off the shelf and skied it without any adjusting. First set was just a getting comfortable set. Coming off the 63.75 nano twist this thing felt very long. Ran a great 32 and 35. Got 3@38. Second set was time to get after it. Ran straight down the line through 38 and 2@39. Next pass I was turning the 3 ball and blew the tail. Very close to my personal best second set on it.

Impressions - The ski felt really smooth. It never surprised me, I could put the ski where I wanted it to go and it would hold that line. The transition from turn to pull felt so easy! I've read some things about this ski maybe feeling a little slower than other Goodes (I've ridden pretty much all of them since the 9600) I thought it was just as fast and maybe even a little less work to ride. I did blow the tail a couple of times (which is standard practice for me) was hoping the ski would solve this problem. But I usually have to go a little deeper with the fin than stock to keep it in the water at all (I think this is because of 36mph). So the fact that I could run 38 on it stock is probably very hopeful. I'll probably deepen the fin a bit and give it another rip tonight. I'm very excited about this ski!

P.S. My practice partner ran 5@38 first set on it straight down the line and looked great. He didn't even want to like it... doesn't want to spend the $$$.

@Klundell I remember trying my husbands Nano Twist wrong ff and loved it so much I bought the Fire and have had it for about 10 months... I have three sets into the Nano One (my husbands new ski...) and it is a keeper for me!!! You should let your wife try both the Nano Twist and the Nano One... I bet she will pick up some buoys with the One~ Sorry but it is the truth... It is just money:D

• Baller

If anyone interested since your talking about selling some skis we have a few:

-64.25 Nano twist RFF amp 105

-66.5 Nano twist standard RFF amp 186

-65 Nano twist mid 188 amp

-65 radar strada 2011 red and grey

Send me a note if your interested in any of them. All in excellent condition.