Sad day in SoCal

SocalWaterSki

For those of you in SoCal, recently we lost the last remaining great ski shop. I've been out of town a lot lately and I swung by endos the other day only to find that kent closed his doors for good.

Kent, if you're still out there, you sir were an inspiration. I've been coming to your shop since I was born. Every ski related purchase anyone in my family ever purchased came from your shop and by your recommendation. My parents have been coming to you since you opened your doors. There was never a question of where I was going to buy any of my gear. No online vendor will ever be able to replace your expertise, nor do they have your love for the sport. I spent many an hour talking to you, picking your brain, letting you help me improve my skiing. I for one am at a loss as to where I'm going to buy next years syndicate.. 30 years of seeing your smiling face anytime I came into your shop. 30 years of the best customer service, the best advice, and the most love for the sport. Thank you for all you did for my family and I. Enjoy your retirement kent, you have definitely earned it. If you ever see me around the lake, make sure to flag me down. I owe you a beer.