Who does Marcus Brown and these other "Pros" think they are!!!

Brady

• Baller

In most industries, the "Pros" have a cocky air about them and have a persona that says, "I am better than you" and "You are lucky to even be around me at this moment." I understand this and have come to expect this. And then tonight, I met Marcus Brown for the first time.

I have NEVER met a more humble and down to earth guy than Marcus. He was so friendly and helpful and seemed so grateful that he was able to do what he loved, that I was amazed. We picked his brain and laughed and joked and had an absolutely great time with him at the Boat Show and the annual Utah Water Ski Club meeting.

I so wish that other sports heroes could take a lesson from the top athletes in our sport. Marcus and Seth are the ones I have had personal interaction with and they are just cool guys! I am so grateful to have been able to meet Marcus and for his humility and incredible talent and his passion for this great sport!

@scotchipman and @Marcus_Brown and me

8f8ac53b9e03e32d876e6c93fa635a.jpg

My boy with Marcus

f1c8a613c06219e197e29253b921b3.jpg

• Baller
@Brady What I've found is that guys like Marcus and Matt Brown, Seth, CP, Regina, Willie, Todd R, etc are just real people who love to ski. They're enjoyable to hang out with and willing to talk about skiing and help anyone. You just don't get that in most other sports, which does make skiing unique.