Power plate end pieces lost. What do I do? (Besides deal with it)

KcSwerver

• Baller

My goode 9900 that I bought off of ski it again came in yesterday! Yesss! So I didn't waste anytime replacing the interlock with new stuff, but in the shuffle of changing the bindings onto the new ski I lost the two end pieces, or key stones. I hear about people making their own g-10 composite plates and I know that it's the same stuff, if anyone could help me out on weather to contact goode, or ask around here to see who could do something like that, and for how much, it would be greatly appreciated.

I will put pictures of the ski, the changing of the interlock and the final product with bindings on my other thread, tommorow.

http://www.ballofspray.com/forum#/discussion/7416

-KcSwerver

• Baller
I would think the only real advantage would be that you may be able to put the ski back on without taking the boots off during a set. Of course, that may not even be an issue if your flexibility isn't there. When I had my HO EXO bindings, I thought I would be able to do that in the water. In reality, I struggled to put the ski back on while sitting on the back of the boat so taking the boots off might have actually been faster.

• Baller

"4.) Snap the PowerShell binding plate to the ski by pressing them firmly together. (Measure to make sure front boot is positioned according to the Binding Mounting Location Chart.) Use a rubber mallet to fully lock the Inter-Loc together by tapping on top of the binding plate."

That's one of the vagueries of the Inter-Loc system. If you have 50% or 75% or 100% engaged you could have different release characteristics.

Point being however, that regardless you're going to probably take your boots off.