Rode the cable today

rodltg2

• Baller
Waterskis.com and Overtons both have wake ski's. There are a few different designs and I really want to try them out but never actually pulled the trigger. I have two trick ski's and those are just nutty to ride with one on each foot. Seems like zero control but it looks like the longer wake ski's are different.

• Baller
I rather swerve some bouys but with a flexible schedule and my office bring so close to this park , when I can't find someobe to ski with , I can still get some water time. Even though I don't really wakeboard , I had a blast. Hopi g to get my hands on some wake skiis to try those out. There is a ski lake across the parking lot too. So if a member is feeling generous I could possibly get a ski ride in too. !

• Baller
Rode the cable again, this time decided to take some trick / wake skis. They are cheapos branded by hyrdro slide. I got really wrecked this time! I finally realized that loading the line on the turns was not the thing to do! I flew out of my skis, up in the air superman style. Of course I had to do it twice. Boy am I hurting today ! LOL