Ballers in Ft. Wayne?

rayn

• Baller
My friend had his 50th birthday party over the weekend so I drove up from Cincinnati where I was on business and about 15 minutes from his house basically at exit 21 on I69 is a beautiful private site (after some research I think it is Lake Mirage). If I had only known. Belong to Ballers? Then on my way back to the airport on Sunday, I passed by the Great Lakes Conference Championships at Pleasant shores. I just might have to move; seems like a lot more access to great sites than around Boston. It will definitely give me more reason to visit.

I'm in Muncie about an hour south of Ft. Wayne. I've not skied on Mirage but it does look nice. It seems like there are several clubs 60-90 minutes from my location but I can be from work to my current club in 20 minutes. Our club's lake is going through a change of ownership so I might have to drive further next year. I live within walking distance of my work so I'm trying to convince myself that even if I have to drive an hour or two in order to ski, well that's a normal commute for some people.

The owner is a great guy, but not active on Ball of Spray. He was the former INT Indiana coordinator and has a real passion for growing the sport.

If you want a nice place to ski, I am recruiting neighbors..... especially with slalom boats, my boat is an X-2 so the kids can surf.