Miami Nautique Intl. is now an official sponsor of BallOfSpray.

Horton

• Baller

Sure can't fault Horton for acquiring sponsors.

If you follow the link, and keep going, you can find suggested retail prices on boats.

As in: WOW. But, that is maybe what the market reflects these days. When we had ski club back in NH in the mid-late 1970's, we were paying around $7,000. for a new promo. boat, which we turned over each year, and carried a bank loan on it through the season for a favorable % that I don't remember. The interest to keep up amounted to a few hundred $$ yearly.

How things have changed. When I got my job with a machine tool company, coming out of Engineering school back in 1969, my salary of $11,000. per year was a good amount. It let me be able to buy a 1970 Z-28 for $4538, on a short-term loan with the Credit Union. My father (from the Depression Era) thought my compensation was excessive, and told me so in no uncertain terms.

• Baller

And gas cost ? Haha.

My first boat was a '77 SN promo with around 100 hours and I think I paid about $7.800 from Midwest CC.

Mint shape. No mufflers and it sounded great, those were rare. Big option back then was a ski platform and back seat. Many SN's running around without them. Having a heated seat in my friends new 2013 the other night was wonderful.

Getting back on topic, I called Miami SN yesterday about the new HO Legend glove to see how they are sized vs HO Tails, and the girl who was on the phone promptly answered that they would be arriving next week or two, so she was well informed and very pleasant. Nice sponsor for site!