GoPro position

ral

My son was on the OBrien siege jr. and my daughter was on an old Kidder (which she doesn't use but won't let me sell). Still have the little OBrien if you are looking to buy one. I am guessing you don't care if it has a Gopro mount on it. I also have a Wiley's XXS binding that mounts up If you are looking for a new one - I also have an Obrien elite jr 62" I am also looking to let go. If you are interested my wife would love to rid the house of some of our old skis.

• Baller
I've never mounted the gopro on my ski but I have had a friend who had a harness and wanted me to wear it for a promo video for our collegiate team. It came out fairly cool, you could see the tip of the ski cross under the rope in the finish of the turn and it was an interesting view in the reach.

• Baller
@ral I have given up on using the gopro on the front of my ski. Sure, it gets cool footage but I found that when crossing the wakes the mount would snap clean off. I contacted gopro about this and they replaced the mounts but I still would rather use it on my chest, which is also a cool angle.

• Baller

A GoPro on a mini course turn buoy works well if you are not looking to see your entire pass (and can keep it pointed in the right direction)

These angles that I have done look cool- but are not practical for everyday use or skiing at 100%: