Masterline K-Palms & Ergo Anti-Roll / Camaro 2015 suits

Horton

• Baller

@wtrskior…I guess I've done the opposite as you.

I've used Masterline K-Palm curves for the last couple years…size Large. Probably been through 3-4 pairs of them and after the initial break in period of 1 or 2 sets loved them. They had awesome grip, the kevlar didn't wear away too soon, and the stitching was durable. Then they switched to the current model which is black/green, and I've moved on to 41 Tails. The black/green fit awesome and felt amazing at first, but the durability for me has been crap. I think within the first month of wear they starting tearing apart in multiple locations.

Since I couldn't find anymore of the older K-Palms, I tried a pair of 41 Tails (yellow ones). I did have to size down to a medium, but I must say, I'm impressed with the gloves. I'm on my 2nd pair, and I really don't have anything bad to say about them.

• Baller

@Chef23 yes I've had that issue. Had to open YouTube directly.

However I was just reviving an old thread as Horton just unboxed the kpalms and I'm not sure ever actually used or reviewed them.

Thanks @Orlando76 I've had a few pairs of the 41 tails and the first lasted 3x longer than the newer pair. Both red/black smalls.

Not what I wanted to hear on the durability but how many of the new green/black kpalms have you used?

• Baller
Its amazing the different responses you can get on gloves specifically. Like I said I've had 2 pairs of red/black 41 tails in small and one has far out lasted the other, who knows why exactly. Unfortunately I can't generally try on gloves before buying so reviews really help me with my buying decisions.