Sans Rival SR3

supersonicus

• Baller

I had the SR2 and it was the fastest ski I have ever been on period...Only Negative was that it felt a little unstable, hunting left and right, coming around, lining up with the course...The ski really came ALIVE at 35 and shorter..I did consider it a great shortline ski and not something I would recommend for longer line skiers..I have heard the SR3 is even better than the SR2...I still use the Carbon Fin from my SR2 on my Mapple 6.0....Best fin I have ever felt and far superior to metal fins.

PS: The SR3 would be my next choice after the Mapple and the Warp.

• Baller

@supersonicus...Swiss Ski School, down here in Orlando was the dealer for them and had Demos, in case you get down this way.

PS: Just wondering whats the story behind the name you use. I use to fly F4's, F106, and the F-15, with 2 combat tours, so I got my share of Supersonic Speed...Mach 2.3 was the fastest...Later on got paid a lot better though flying .84 in the 747-400.

I'll keep that in mind on my families next Disney trip, thanks.

PS: Got Supersonicus from the old Wille E. Coyote and Road Runner cartoon. I'm a racer and liked the ring to it when I set up first email account in 95. Never been supersonic, but I see over 3g in corners and under braking...pathetic eh. Officially jealous of you now because of your career path. Your are a fortunate man indeed. Know Bill Gillespie from Atlanta?

• Baller

@supersonicus...Actually a lot of similarity between Road Racing and the Slalom Course, like accelerating off the apex, costing lots of money, etc.

What are you driving these days ??? Quite a few of us are F-1 Fans on this forum..I know SkiJay was in Formula Mazda, I did Formula Atlantic and the American Indycar Series some years a go..Then Tony George formed the IRL and a lot of the guys I raced with moved to that, like Buddy Lazier and Robby Unser.

Both involve decelerating turning and accelerating. I'm just getting back into skiing and am finding it extremely humbling.

We have alot in common. This year I ran the Atlantic Championship Series which is revived formula atlantic "pro" racing. Good fun. Been in Atlantics for a number of years now. C-Sports racer before that.