2015 Camaro BlackTec Rip

Aaronhebert88

Ordered a brand new Camaro BlackTec suit last week and during the first use today I already noticed I have a small tear in the soft black material. I figure this wont be the last tear with the suit being very very thin. Can anyone suggest the best way to fix the tears? Should I order wetsuit glue and fix them as they happen. I am very happy with the performance of the suit, but I can tell already its going to be high maintenance. Any suggestions appreciated.

• Baller

My BlackTec shorty got a rip in the inseam of the shorts on my first set in the suit.

When I added up the cost of wetsuit repair glue vs postage I sent mine back to Camaro Austria for repair and It came back 2 weeks latter with the rip sections removed / repaired with a new patch plus re-stitched hems on the legs.

• Baller
@Aaronherbert88, @MattP Threads abound that Camaro suits are fragile...I send a care sheet with each suit I sell for the same reason... But s--- happens... Camaro has a great warrante policy if it is a defect contact me or the dealer you bought it from if the suit has any kind of failure. If it is user damage, Aqua Seal works great, just a little dab with a toothpick and you are good to go. The marks made by fingernails have no effect on the performance, but doesn't look perfect anymore. As @Wish, @Chuck Dickey said you wont see it or feel it with some kind of Aqua sealant. I reccomend everyone pulls the suit off reversed using the inside fabric to pull it off and use more of your finger to pull it up most important in the crotch or forearms "no nails." Hope that helps??? Anyone who has issues or questions don't hesitate to contact me at the shop with questions 209-744-0992. "Remember this aint your gramdpa's wetsuit material" :)