Chris Parrish 41 off at Lyman Land

Horton

• Baller_

Even though the skier turn out was on the low we had great conditions at LLUSA and some pretty good skiers on hand, Reggie,CP,Kate,Jay L and whole bunch of good kids! conditions were great. Reggie ran 39 both rd's CP ran 41 twice and 5@41 in rd 2. I had the privilege of pulling my first 41 in tournament with CP in the 3rd rd. I was a bit nervous about driving all of rd3 in a Carbon pro and then for the the last and only open men slalom skier jumping out of the Carbon pro and into a 200 with CP and going down the line. lucky for me it was my own 200!!!

Team Seal had a rough weekend skiing wise but overall the tournament was a whole lot of fun and we had great people involved. Truly a first class tournament. Thank you Mr. Hardy!!

The Malibu cup coming up in a couple of weeks, great site for the prelims. Hope many of you can make it to the event! It is shaping up to be a great event with truly world class conditions.

• Baller

Yeah Jody, I can't wait for July 3rd!

CP blew it out around 1 on the first, and on the second, had a great looking 1 but must have not had the perfect hookup out of the bouy (my amateur observation). It's mind boggling how perfect everything has to be at 43.

• Baller
You're so right Jody despite winds from the Texas hurricane things rolled as did CP and Regina. The two round Malibu Cup prelims should be outstanding. Thanks to Jody and everyone that made this record event very very good

• Baller

July 3, 2015

LymanLand 2 rd REL Slalom Event

9AM Start

July 4, 2015

Warrior River by Farmers Market, on River Road

10:00 AM * Women Semi Final

11:00 AM Men Semi Final

12:30 CWB Wakeboard Exhibition

1:30 Acme Props Learn to Ski Challenge

2:30 Trick Off Exhibition

3:30 Women Finals

4:15 Men Finals

Concert Fireworks Party following

• Baller
No but this will definitely get it in front of a lot of people, city is 100% behind this event, barge traffic has been stopped, hydroelectric plant will not generate, so no water useage. Beer Garden, wing eating contest, military displays, giant fireworks al with in walking distance, and there are no open beverage restrictions for the day

• Baller_

@DanE , Yea we were kinda surprised because of the Malibu event a couple of weeks after that more open slalom skiers were not entered to get a leg up.

We did have a pretty cool trick event with the two open women Reggie, Kate and flip freek's like Stephen Seal, Tomlin Wilson, Adam Reed and a up and comer b-3 skier Stalings. Note on Tomlin it was his first tournament back in like 7 years, Glad to see him back on the water.

• Baller
Please come, we will have the lake down to around 82-84 degrees by next Thursday, water level is perfect, course is ready to go, with the boats available, drivers, and list of skiers I expect one of the records to fall