Making room for the next Little Baller

Bill22

• Baller

While you guys are out getting in the last few sets of the year, duck hunting, skiing the BOS tournament or up north getting out the down hill gear. I am cleaning out my hobby room to make space for my son who will be our first and is due 12/4.

I had to breakdown my reloading press and put it in the work shop. It's going to be a while before I get it setup again but a small price to pay for the blessing we will receive.

• Baller

Congrats...that's awesome. Let the journey begin.

Look for some "super soft" life vests...so much more comfy for the little one's than the standard fare that makes their head look like a zit about to pop. Find a seat belt from a bone yard and figure how to mount your car-seat in the boat.

Seems not that long ago...my kids now 16 and soon to be 14 it goes fast!

• Baller

rf5d3szrv6lu.jpg

Z

I hear ya. I spent all last weekend moving my taxidermy out our spare room to make a nursery for our first one due 12/17. Somehow I had to cram 4 walls of animals to our office which is bigger but 3 of the walls are glass so I'm losing a lot of space. 9 mounts got booted to the garage.

Congratulations!

• Baller

We won't know until it comes out, the whole baby thing has been a surprise thus far, we're gonna ride it out all the way. My wife thinks about logical things like what day care are we going to, while Im picking out life jackets for it and planning my learn-to-ski strategy. Heck, baby's first outfit bought was the Goode Ski's "Goode Baby" jumper.

A lot of ideas on where and how to place baby in boat. My thought as of now is to wedge the car seat/carrier between pylon and passenger seat (if it'll fit) not strapped in and lined underneath with pool noodles for flotation.

• Baller

Can't get 'em small enough for an infant if I recall...but I think you can find them small enough for 25-50 lbs is the smallest. They are by far the most comfy small kiddo vests, though, and they don't take on any water.

http://www.amazon.com/Texas-Supersoft-Swim-X-Small-21-23in/dp/B00JJZG5W4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1444509308&sr=8-2&keywords=supersoft+life+jacket