April trip to Florida

LZywicki1

• Baller

Like us. I'm sure many other ballers are making the trip down to central Florida. We are down the 9-16 and would love to hook up with other ballers.

We are also planning to go to the Friday social st the Hall of Fame.

Larry -----<|

• Baller_
Lots of Ballers ski at LaPoint's Ski Park. Several (including an ex-communicated Canadian) will be with us during the week you are here. We are $30 an uncoached set, $60 for coaching. We are located near the airport and only You are welcome to join us.

Lpskier

• Baller

We were in Orlando last week. My son skied one day at LaPoints in a tournament, Went to Nautique's cable park for some wakeboarding Sunday. We did Mon,Tues, & Wed at Sunset Lakes. Skied one set with JT, several with another instructor and capped off the last set with Jack. Son learned a lot and is excited about this season. We had arraigned a tour at Nautique and got to visit with our old friend Mr. Ralph who is 98 and the son of the founder. Tours are Mon through Thurs and mornings are bestz5d5arxd9wvu.jpg

• Baller_
@LZywicki1, you are really going to be ready to ski when you get back to Michigan. I'm in Orlando now and have been watching the forecast back home. I hope the buoys I put in last week don't freeze into the lake.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.