Looking for a new ski

purgoiti

Hi to all,

have been skiing a very old Obrien for many years and it´s time to invest some money and change! I´m an average skier, sometimes go to the course, sometimes just free ski, speed around 26-28mph.

Was looking at D3 Quest 2014 (found one at a very good price) but worried about settings, etc. Also checked the HO CX superlight, seems like an easier ski for someone of my level? I would prefer not to spend a ton of money obvioulsy...

Any tips? Any other skis worth looking at? Thanks to all for your help!

Pablo

• Baller
What's your height and weight ? I have a 2015 66" Radar Vapor in excellent condition $600 obo. Would highly recomend the Vapor. It is an advanced ski that is also user friendly to the intermediate skier. 2014 is also a very nice ski. Search ski it again for the correct size you need.

• Baller
Why worry about settings on the Quest? All skis have appropriate initial settings that can be found on their website. D3 skis are pretty user friendly no matter of skill level.

Thanks to all for your tips, I actually live in Spain so buying second hand from the US doesn't work unfortunately! In any case I'll check the radars.

On the D3 I read they're very sensitive to settings but have never tried them so perhaps they can work with factory settings and shouldn't worry too much about it.

I the end I want good reliable skis that are not too technical.

Thanks again