Two new ski ponds near Sacramento?

• Baller
I was just looking at Google maps because my brother just moved fairly close to Wake Island in Pleasant Grove (just north of Sacramento) and saw two lakes that I hadn't noticed before that look like they are proper dimensions for ski lakes. They are between Pleasant Grove Rd and S. Brewer Rd and just north of Howsley/Oil Derrick/Sunset Blvd. Anyone know if these are actually ski lakes? Private or a club?

• Baller
I think those are Stillwater Ranch and Pleasant Oak Ski Lake, or maybe Liquid Zone, if I am looking at the right lakes on Google Earth. Don't know much about them though. I bet @jimbrake could give you more detail. He skis not too far from there.

• Baller
I think Pleasant Oak is the one going north/south just above these two side-by-side lakes and then Liquid Zone is east/west just north of Pleasant Oak. I thought what used to be Stillwater Ranch is now Wake Island? The pair of lakes I'm asking about is between Wake Island and Pleasant Oak.

• Baller
Not new , been there for many years. I met the owner once. He said he is not really much of a skier. In fact told me he had a sea doo jet boat. He dug another 3rd lake not to far from those two. I heard but not confirmed that they weren't originally dug properly and never used. Looks like they were recently re dug making them usable.