Ride or Die

Horton

• Baller
Such a cool video to watch, partly as I'm local. I recognize every scene, Jodi's, Swiss, Hook St, Clermont Chain and the ticki bar, the gym my wife works out at (occasionally me too) yet I've never had the pleasure to bump into any of these idols in public.

• Baller
Ditto.... I keep hearing of more and more of the top skiers in the world that live and ski within about a 15-20 mile radius of me. I know jodi fisher is winter garden, are the others in this video like Freddie in the area? I really need to be getting more lessons from these people.

• Elite Skier

@Orlando76 every scene? You must be familiar with Oxford in the UK for the drone shots :wink:

@ScottScott I'm living in Orlando for the most part now apart from the summer when I'm back in the motherland. September onwards I'll be at MC Training Centre in Clermont, the lake that held the Worlds in 2003. It's beautiful. Get in touch with me and come on over!

• Baller
Thanks @Fwinter. I was just looking deeper into the clermont connection. I found a bio on boris that listed saw mill lake, then the address for MC. Same lake that Will Ashers lives. I used to live in clermont, part of that time on oswalt RD (directly across lake shore from log house,) now in winter garden. So like orlando76, there were many familiar sites in the video. I will definitely get in touch in september and schedule a lesson....or 2. Looking forward to meeting. Is the MC training center out at swiss?