Centurion CP wake

Cent

• Baller
I have a 1992 centurion falcon I ski behind and the wake is minimal. Haven't skied a CP yet but want to. As for the 200's and Prostars mine is not that much different considering the technology. Guys that ski newer boats have skied behind mine and said there is more, I just tell them they are stuck up... Just kidding ha ha

• Baller_
I will take the Carbon Pro wake all day long. I usually ski well with it. Also, I drove some kids at a tournament a month ago. The B1 skier worked up the rope from 26 mph to 4@28 off at 30 mph - a new PB by a good margin. Some girls started as low as 19 mph. One skied to within a couple buoys of PB.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller

Thanks everyone. To be clear my Eclipse is not a v drive. The v drives were a different boat. My eclipse has an excellent slalom wake and that is why I am trying to see what difference there may be.

• Baller
Lots of carbon pro guys on here. I'm sure most are like me and would be happy to give you a pull if you are interested. Wakes on it are very small at all speeds and line lengths that I've tried. I think it is tough to find fault in any of the current boats on the market at 34/36 mph. The Carbon Pro is no exception and skis fantastic.

• Baller
We just bought one after finding an issue with z box on our Malibu that we couldn't figure out how to fix. Skied about 5 sets or so behind it and ran 7 32 offs. That's 7 more 32s than I ran in the past 6 weeks behind the Malibu. It's such a nice boat and drives awesome. 10/10 recommend it

• Baller
I drive the Carbon Pro quite a bit in tournaments and it's the boat that gets the most "The wake on this boat is great" comments from skiers at all speeds and rope lengths. I don't ski the longer lines, but for me, the 34mph/28off wake is the flattest and easiest to cross of any tournament boat I've ever skied behind. Others are close, but this one makes you want to look back over your shoulder and say "was there a wake at all?"

• Administrators

@LeonL coming from something like a 200 it's certainly an adjustment but I find that most drivers settle in pretty quickly and like it.

Hell I drive @rico w/ my CP and he is a beast

• Baller
I love driving the CP. Yes, it takes more input and more "preset" than a 200 particularly off the 1,3,5 side, but it's very drivable if you're on top of it. I pulled Nick Parsons last year to 3@41 and that guy can leverage a boat. The 200 does still have the edge in tracking, but the other three boats have realy closed the gap in the last couple of years IMO.