1993 Brendella Pro-Comp

jah81592

I am looking for some help. I just purchased my 2nd Brendella and there is a feature that I am unaware and cannot find what it is anywhere on the net. On the left inside of the boat there is a storage type open compartment. At the back of the compartment there is a plug to drain water. I have found this to be useless for any length ski storage and still cannot figure out why it is there or even what it could be used for. Please help if anyone knows for sure what it is. I was thinking maybe ballast for one side of the boat when only one driver is present but there isn't anyway the water would stay in there upon take off. So....back to the drawing board on my "intelligent thought".

I just figured that out. I have gotten a return email undeliverable and the phone goes to voicemail which is full. I called MB Sports and they said call Calabria. Anyone have another avenue? I guess it is a live well...... When did Calabria go out of business?

• Baller

To be clear - is this just the pocket in the side of the boat below the gunwale that goes down and back?

If so I think that's considered to be the ski locker - only I think you have to shove the tip of the ski in there and put the fin up into the inside of the side panel.

t3ukpqx9dx4h.jpg

0iz7pte19yfl.jpg

Obviously Calabria is now defunct. @giddyup if you could get that number it would be great. @Porkfight it could be a wakeboard slot. That is the statement that make the most sense as of this moment. Anyway-attached are the pictures. Oh yeah by the way this is on the left side of the boat (if sitting operators seat).

Swee!. Thanks @Glydon . That helps a lot. I know this is trivial but like to know everything about stuff I own. For example I purchased a Note 7 last Friday and still going through all the videos and such to learn everything possible the phone does. Well with this checked off my list I can get back to taking over the world. Haha (my Dr.Evil impersonation).