Having issues posting? Have you been blocked?

Horton

• Administrators
The reason you almost never see Spam in this forum is because I use a super strong spam filter. Sometimes it blocks legit Ballers. I just cleared out the spam box and saw that the system had blocked some real users. If this ever happens to you just let me know. Sorry for the hassle.

• Administrators
@auskier I see your joke. I dare you. You know those old mafia movies where people just disappear and nobody knows what happened....

• Administrators
Spammer are hammering us again. You do not see it because the filters are strict. If anyone finds they can not post just let me know.

• Administrators
@rodecon well no it sounds like you were trying to post in a limited category. Occasionally I will limit some political threads based on if you have listed your USAWS number in your profile or not. There are also times when I will limit technique thread to skiers who I know ski at a high then average level. I do this so the members will the most knowledge can get their voices heard more clearly.

• Administrators
@bigskieridaho : ( if I missed some message or tag I apologize. I promise you intentionally ignore nothing but it is hard to keep up.