Do you look at the Instagram feed on the front page?

Horton

• Administrators

It is a running joke that no one knows there is a home page here at BallOfSpray.

Joking aside do you guys stop and look at the Instagram photos on the home page?

• Administrators

I started this thread knowing there's a lot of people who come to the site just look at the Forum. If you're interested in what is going on in the world of pro skiing and in the industry you might just start taking a moment and looking at the Instagram feed every couple of days. I refresh it every day or two and it is mostly reposts from around the skiing world.

If you are addicted to skiing enough to spend time on this forum I would think you would want to see what is also in the Instagram feed

• Administrators

• Baller
On account of not looking didn't know it was there to be missed! To be fair I see jump crash pics on facebook constantly because I'm still involved in collegiate skiing but if I'd known it was there I'd have looked. I'm hoping my young blood status on this forum keeps me away from a permanent ban, without me and @MattP this would go from a a big group of white guys to a big group of middle age white guys ;)

• Administrators

@fu_man you think @RazorRoss3 would like this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP_3gOrDUte/

FYI her Mom skis in Bakersfield. The apple does not fall far from the tree .... if you know what I mean