Latrobe Tournament Live Current?

• Baller
Earlier results were from the 3 pass challenge, where Freddie went OTF. He hurt his ankle, but backed it up on a different ski to finish 2nd in the head to head finals. We couldn't believe he was still going to ski after seeing him get out of the boat. He's tough.

• Baller_
Sledge is a beast ! Skied 7 times yesterday. Finished third and ran 39 4 times. Freddy one tough individual, took a nasty crash in the 3 pass shoot out only to come back in the head to head, ran 3@41 in the second bracket and 1/2 @ 41 in the final. Oh! That was on a backup ski. Nate! Was consistent all weekend . Ran the 41 line sat in the opening round finnished strong all rounds. And won the event. Latrobe is a very nice site, we are looking forward to next year.. on to moomba!

• Baller

@skialex I usually don't comment much, but wanted to let you know you aren't correct about it being an XT. I do always enjoy reading this stuff though. You are correct that we modified a Goode Powershell to work with a Reflex release. She is on her 3rd season with that setup. It's never been a secret. Dave and Dawn gave her boots and have always been super supportive of Bailey no matter what stick she is riding. Were always grateful for the way they treat her.

Do yourself a favor. Go ride an MC17. You will like it. Don't sell them short. You'll cost yourself bouys.

• Baller

@aupatking fin box is an MC, which has always looked similar to the Mapple but it has 6 mounting screws and theirs has 4.

Bailey typically runs a custom MAD fin box to make her dad smile, but Boris set up this ski once and it hasn't been touched. Just ridden. Gotta love that.

• Elite Skier
@aupatking I felt that the spare ski I had with me was more appropriate to ski the final on after the crash I had in the three pass challenge round. I think it was the right decision. I'll be using it this weekend too. And that's why we carry spare skis, to give us back up as well as choice.

• Baller

@MAD11 don't get me wrong I'm a big fun of MC skis and skiers. Obviously you know better about the ski, I only wrote what I thought I saw form the picture. I have also modified a couple of Powershells to fit reflex with great success but personally I still prefer the black reflex shell.

I had the 2016 MC in my garage for few weeks but I was injured at the same time and didn't ride it. A fellow skier who we both like same skis/boot setup rode and liked it a lot.

Good luck to Bailey!