Boat Search

OSUwaterskier

• Baller

Hi everyone,

I am a former President of the Ohio State Waterski Team, graduated in 2016 and now serve in an alumni oversight role for the team. We are currently in search of a reasonably low hour Zero Off boat at a great price. In other words, the team is looking for a generous owner or dealer who would be willing to make a sale price reduction as a donation to the team and a promotion of collegiate skiing.

We were able to unload our 94 Malibu Echelon this winter in hopes of moving into a current technology boat by this fall. We are struggling to find a ZO boat listed in our price range that does not come with a history that will put the team at risk. We have a lot more than $0 but not quite the $1 million that these new boats cost. We understand we may be looking for a needle in a haystack but wanted to get a message out to this awesome ski community in case there is that owner out there who sees (or remembers) the difficulty in funding but importance of growing a collegiate ski team. Donations which could bump us into the next (safer) category of ZO boats are always welcome!

If anyone has a boat in mind or know of an owner who may be willing to help out, please shoot me a PM. I'd greatly enjoy speaking with you about our team's incredible growth story!

Thank you to those out there who donate their time and treasure each year to collegiate skiing! Your investment in the future of out sport is greatly appreciated and does not go unnoticed (despite how the 300 college kids may make it seem on Saturday nights).

Thanks all.

Ryan

• Baller
2007 SN 196 in Milton, FL on ski-it-again for $22K with lots of hours. Can't say anything about price flexibility but I know the owner, and have skied/driven the boat many times. It may just be my favorite boat to drive/ski...dialed. Well cared for as well, nice shape.