FlowPoint TV S4 E4: Syndicate Hilltop ProAm

Horton

• Baller
I spent Saturday at Hilltop and it really was as fun as the video made it out to be. From my kids point of view it will be hard to beat. Beautiful weather, fun for all ages, great people and amazing skiing! @MarcusBrown what a great way to share it with the world!

• Baller_
It was a really fun weekend for sure! Thank you guys for the kind words, and big thanks to all those that came to support/watch/participate and (most importantly) volunteer for the event! Thru the years, my perspective has shifted....partly due to not getting to ski events....and its always nice to be reminded why we do this sport: the community, and the life lessons we learn through the act of participating and competing. Those lessons are most important for the youth. It was really cool to see the kids work through challenges on the water, and make new friends off the water.

• Baller
Watching the overhead view of the gate is amazing (at 2:19). If you pause it just as he turns in, based on the angle it looks like he is going to be way early on the gate. Then he pulls into the wake and it still looks like he is early. The buoy gets lost in the spray and then POOF appears out of nowhere. I've watched it about 20 times. Cool stuff.