Thoughts on Superlite CX or Senate Lithium for this older skier.

Tdub

Need some input here. I just took delivery of a new HO Superlite CX. I had my heart set on a Senate Lithium but my local shop is no longer a Radar dealer. So far I really like the ski but being a skier in my mid sixties my research has shown that the Senate Lithium is a breeze for deep water starts and skis very well. As good or better than the Superlite. Am I being too picky? I ski at 32mph and rarely run 28. I could put the HO on SIA and move to the Senate if it would make my ski life just a bit easier. Any thoughts? Much appreciated

• Baller
In the same length I believe the Senate is wider than the CX which should make it easier to get out of the water on. Without seeing you get up I don't know how much of your energy getting out of the water is using.

• Baller

@Tdub since last summer I ski CX because my previous ski Goode XT fell apart.

Front of CX sits more in the water and makes the ski more stable/less agile.

I did not ski Senate, only had it in hands and it looks wider than CX and has bigger rocker (this is only my impression - I did not have them side to side)

Theoretically - In addition to easier start and if rocker bigger, Senate must have less turning radius.

Nevertheless I stick to CX - I like it in all aspects and also it looks "sharp'n'classical" ))

It is also incredibly unbreakable ski - there were a couple of accidents in which many other skis would hardly survive.