Horton

• Baller

Back to the event at hand for a minute,

ROUND one:

4@41 Rogers

3@41 Badal and Miller

1@41 Bishop and Sund

0.5@41 Raley and Johnson

Badal continued his dock trash talk with Rogers and as he came back to the dock he sprayed Jeff. Jeff went out and beat him and was looking for Greg as he came back to the dock. Fun stuff.

• Baller
@wish what I expect would be that if we change the rule where for example BOSCP does not exclude them then they should be allowed to ski BDs from that point forward (as long as there are no other events that would put them on the 5 yr wait list)

• Baller_
@bishop8950 thanks for chiming in. Would be nice to see that rule change not only for the BD sake but for events like BOS and @OB1 ProAm where it's nice to ski along side some of the best 36 or 34mph on the planet. Hate to see those events get watered down because some feel they cannot sign up for them.

• Baller

back to the dawg.....it still shows great competition..look at that sweet 16. The only "sure thing" is Jeff Rogers (sorry Mark...love ya buddy! haha sorry 'bout your luck!). Every other match no matter what their seed is, could go either way. That would be a very fun tourney to watch live.

I think the pro side needs to take some notes, and make a few stops come together like this.

@lpskier be careful saying how good Jeff is. They may want to create and place Jeff in Level 11 so no one has to ski against him. Seriously Jeff looked really strong all weekend. Was crushing 41 off during the qualifying round. Very consistent skiing by Jeff And Greg all weekend

• Baller
It was truly a fun event as a spectator. I felt it was great skiing by the entire field and was amazed at how close the scores were throughout. I felt like the potential list of winners was very long and was constantly changing. There was some fun back and forth between skiers which added to the enjoyment of the event for many folks. Thanks to all the skiers that participated.

• Baller
Hopefully these guys and or the Pros will have an event in the Northeast. Really miss watching live - used to in Phili (NJ), NY, Hartford. Maybe folks like @Horton @MarcusBrown @eddie_roberts_jr @The_Krista can make it happen?