Rebuilt 3 Blade 13x11 OJ Prop

jercrane

• Baller

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Propeller&postid=48013

3 Blade Rebuilt 13 x 11 OJ prop that came off a 2009 Prostar 197 with MCX engine. I got into a sand bar and bent the tips slightly so I got a new one and had this rebuilt. Its basically brand new. I could sell as new but felt like being honest. I sold the boat last spring and forgot I had this in the garage. Just came across it.

I'm super negotiable on price. This thing is kind of useless to me. Just make it worth my while to box it up and ship it to you.

• Baller

Not sure of how much cup is applied to OJ listed for sale. It’s actually a little steeper than an Acme 525. A 525 runs about 200-400 rpm higher than a 515 at slalom speeds. I’d expect the OJ to be 300-500 rpm above a 515.

I have the 525 on my 2009 Response LXI with the 350 monsoon. I also have the 515 as a back up prop but have tried both. The 525 is just a tad firmer pull than the 515. Again depending on cup the OJ will rev a little higher for the same boat speed and be a little stronger pull. I’ve never noticed a wake difference between the 515 vs the 525 not sure if the OJ would make a difference either.

Sounds like @jercrane is being pretty open, if his prop fits your boat it seems like a really nice back up prop.