A bucket list adventure for sure.

Wish

• Baller_

Looks like a blast, skiing might fall off at the end due to the delicious food & spirits.

Would be great if cool trip opportunities like this one could be posted with more advance warning so things like flights and arrangements could be arranged earlier (and cheaper).

Hopefully they filled the spots.

So how many people that read this sitting at work next week will be going, damn, I could be swerving in Italy right now instead of this damn staff meeting...

• Baller_
10-4 on last minute cancellation, stuff happens. Well, my own fault but I don't do FB so that marketing medium misses me. Hope the annual plan works out, like I noted, very cool trip. I guess my comment may be simply a hint to advertise it on this site, as it is the go to waterskiing source for the buoy chasing junkie.

• Baller

I’m IN Italy right now after skiing last week with Gordon Rathbun at the Degasper’s site on Lake Caldonazzo near Trento and with Matteo van de Putte at Lake Palas near Viverone. Spending this week touring around but no skiing. Skiing on L. Caldonazzo was insanely beautiful. We had absolutely perfect conditions every day. Air was low to mid-80s and water in the high-70s. Thomas popped in on Tuesday between tournaments to coach which was really cool. His mom and dad are awesome and very welcoming. Definitely the most beautiful setting I’ve ever skied in. Lots to see and do when you aren’t skiing too. Lake Palas is more like the tournament lakes I’m used to at home. Skied awesome and they have a nice set up there on shore. Gordon and Gabriella do a wonderful job with this trip - the skiing, the siteseeing, the hotels, the food. All top notch.

This tour around Italy sounds great. That is a lot of moving from site to site but probably we’ll worth it.