Swiss Pro Starts Saturday Morning, Drafts are Open, Someone Beat Horton!

JeffSurdej

• Baller
That was an awesome webcast. Some different camera angles made it look almost commercial and very high in quality. Most important was the great skiing. 2nd place in BOS conference made it fun too! Fantasy waterski certainly adds to the excitement.

• Baller
@E_T the running orders for this event changed so much I'm not even sure. I have to think of a better way to replace missing skiers. This year if a skier scratched I'm giving them a point value of the next lowest salary cap skier so that the user does not get zero but in the case like Tgas when I remove them just 12 hours before and users don't have time to re-draft they get screwed too. I would be better off leaving Tgas on the teams, warn users that he is not skiing so at least they have a full team. At this event 47 people played without a full roster of 7 skiers. Usually that # is much lower

• Baller

On my team I had the men’s 2nd, 3rd, 4th and women’s 1st and 2nd. AND still didn’t beat Horton.

@JeffSurdej after the tournament, would it be fun to see the winning team and Horton’s team to compare?