first annual Ibuprofen Open. ?

Horton

• Administrators

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByaNLWcB8Vl/?igshid=cb1cd1zqg7lz

first annual Ibuprofen Open. ?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

A friendly, non-record slalom competition that centers around celebrating the golden years of tournament skiing. Loosely-based classic tournament rules, old-school boat judging, boozy prizes and a Mexican food truck!⠀⠀⠀⠀

• Baller

Just an outstanding day for what seemed like Southern Ontario’s first day of actual sun and summer. Big thanks to OWSA and McClintocks for making it happen. We had 25 - 35yr plus skiers out. At least a third to half were newbies to enjoy the day and atmosphere. Highlights were all the way from Harold’s 1@41 to a 70 something ripping the course on a pair of 1960s SeaGliders Just awesome conditions for early season here and a few aches today appropriately taken care of via tournament T slogan. p92aed3nr8l8.jpg

zile91jpaf9d.jpg

bf75lmhbkmzr.jpeg

ruzfi3cc0gc6.jpeg

What a fun day. For a guy who only skis recreationally, a great format to get out and ski with some great skiers on a proper course (no tide jugs!), behind a brand new Prostar. I had a blast. And definitely appreciated the bottle of Ibuprofen that came with the t-shirt! I'm still hurting! :D

• Baller
I'm glad I participated in the 1st annual Ibuprofen Open, and will definitely be at the 2nd annual, and likely bring more participants from our club. Great time had by all. Big thanks to the organizers! @Laz @jMacSkis, Jamie McC, and Wendy, and any others that I'm sure I missed.